Another cracking night, Brian Teng (InvoiceInterchange CEO) once again delivered a fine pitch at FF16 (Singapore Fintech Final 2016), took home the winning prize. We were up against some of a very successful fintech in the area. The judges were from; Visa, Leo Burnett and Singapore leading Bank. The event was organised by NextBank and will be selecting the best fintech from 6 major cities in APAC.
We will be pitching again at the FF16 final, which will be held in Hong Kong 25th-26th January 2016. Support us, support local SMEs!
Fintech Final 16 Judging Criteria
- Business model application, scale & robustness
- Transformative concept and technology
- Market opportunity & size
- Customer experience design and ease
- Financial opportunity & forecasts
- Pitch quality and team presentation
To find out more, check out FF16 Semi Finals page
Other press release