How it works?
Is your business eligible?
If you’re waiting for a customer to pay you, we’ll help ease your cash flow.
- Limited or LLP company based in Singapore
- Sells services or products to other businesses
- Minimum annual turnover of SGD 250k
- Minimum of 6 months operating history
- Sells to at least to one large customer (e.g. public listed, blue-chip companies, MNCs)
Your questions answered
A full integrated solution that allows you to obtain invoice financing pre-approval within minutes and ability to draw down against outstanding invoices with a few click of a button.
Once you authroised InvoiceInterchange to access your Xero account, based on information in your Xero account (including financial statement, sales ledger and invoices), we will analyse and provide you with an indicative pricing.
You will then be able to draw down funds against outstanding invoices with a few clicks of a button.
A: Up to $1 million
A: No minimum term
A: Up to 80% of the value of the annual contract
No, you will only need to grant us access once.
No, you will be able to use our platform per normal. However, to enable Xero and InvoiceInterchange integration to simplify a drawdown process, you will need to simply connect to your Xero account and we will do the rest.
InvoiceInterchange is a flexible solution that lets you unlock cash flow fast by selling your invoices online.
- It's all online, so you can access financing when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- There are no restrictive security arrangements, no hidden fees or minimum charges.
- Business owners are given complete control unlike existing traditional sources of finance.
Contact us now at +65 6591 8895 to get started.
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that's designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cash flow in real time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up to date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.